Multi Switch ATS
Automatic Transfer Switch
Riello UPS Multi Switch ATS is a high availability intelligent switch that provides redundant power to connected equipment with two AC input sources. Multi Switch ATS supplies power to the connected loads from a primary mains source. If that primary source becomes unavailable, Multi Switch ATS automatically transfers loads to the secondary source.
Multi Switch ATS provides direct distribution of eight 10 A IEC outputs or one 16 A IEC output in the 16 A model, four 10 A IEC outputs one 16 A IEC output or a terminal board in the 30 A model in a system with two input power lines (two mains inputs, or two UPS). Multi Switch ATS is able to connect to either of the two input power lines, whilst simultaneously monitoring the power uptake.
PROTECTION AGAINST LOAD FAULTS
If one of the loads fails (e.g. short circuit), the Multi Switch ATS disconnects the group of sockets where the load is connected, thus preventing other loads from being switched off (i.e. in the event of poor discrimination of the protection devices).
PROTECTION AGAINST POWER SUPPLY FAULTS
If one of the two power sources falls outside tolerance levels, Multi Switch ATS will transfer the load to the second power source (switching is instantaneous if the two sources are in phase).
- Full protection for loads against mains and load failures;
- Redundant power supply;
- Versatile to use: Multi Switch ATS can be powered with 2 different power supplies (including 2 UPS of different sizes/types);
- 19” cabinet installation;
- Display panel;
- Can be connected to PowerNetGuard supervision software;
- No signal connection between the Multi Switch ATS and the power sources or loads is necessary;
- Compatible with PowerShield3 software Slot for communications boards: the optional network card allows for remote in network connectivity, and management through HTTP, SNMP, and SSH protocol.