Solutions with Supercaps
- Eco-friendly, battery-free alternative to standard UPS systems
- Suitable for facilities prone to very short power interruptions
- Wide operating temperature (-30 °C to +45 °C) eliminates heating or cooling
- Long-term savings on battery monitoring, replacement, and recycling
- Reduced footprint and weight than traditional UPS systems
Supercapacitors offer an eco-friendly alternative to traditional battery-based UPS systems. Our high power density energy storage devices deliver autonomy in the range of seconds, so are ideal for sites prone to very short interruptions.
Can operate in a far wider temperature range than standard UPS, reducing the need for heating or air conditioning. Compact footprint saves space. Offers long-term TCO savings on battery monitoring, replacement, recycling, and disposal.
Thanks to the high number of chargedischarge cycles provided by the supercapacitors (millions or more with respect to the 200 or 300 of lead batteries), the lifecycle is similar to that of a UPS, making this an eco-friendly solution.
REDUCED FOOTPRINT AND WEIGHT
1/4 with respect to conventional UPS.
HIGH CYCLING EFFICIENCY
Extremely low internal resistance (ESR) with consequent high cycling efficiency (95% or more) and low heat emission.
HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE
UPS SuperCaps are suitable for installation in particularly hot and cold environments without the need for air conditioning.